To apply, students must be:
- Attending college or graduating in the 2022 – 2023 School Year
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
Additionally, a student must be in or plan to enroll in a 2-year or 4-year degree program, at a US accredited, private or public college or university.
- An ideal candidate will have: An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class) or currently holding a 3.3 or above GPA in 15 or more credits of college classes.
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
To apply for LOH Foundation scholarship Click Here